Wine Tasting Tour
- What to see
- Slovenian Istra
Visit of the winery with its vineyards
Meeting with the host
- Price From 60 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 4:30h
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Operating in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Private or shared
- Included Wine tasting in one of the local wineries, light snack, transportation
- Min pax 4 persons
The tour will take You on an exploration trip of Slovenian Istria, contents of which are not only a panoramic drive, but a succession of feelings imprinted by the flavor and taste of the region through wine and homemade culinary delicacies.
Embark on a journey of senses the tour will winery visit and winetasting along some delicious nibbles that will offer you a taste of what our land can create when taking good care and providing the needed love for nature.
This tour gives special attention to the family-run wineries, where passion and hard work produce the best wines in Slovenia. While getting acquainted with the lifestyle and philosophy behind their produce will enable the guests to see how the wines are born and d eliver their unique flavor to each bottle.
If you are perhaps staying in Portoroz, we can organize also a wine tour to the nearby countries of Italy and Croatia. Either a day exploring the truffles and wine in the Croatian Istra or Italian wines in the Collio region.
FEEDBACKS from guests on a shore excursion:
- The winery was amazing! Great wine, great food. Their passion for their wines + the production was apparent in their presentation. Very friendly.
- Excellent tasting wines and a beautiful winery
- Best wine tasting town ever!
- Wine tasting! Very informative and enjoyable!
- Best excursions of our cruise.
- Learning about the area and still having free time to explore
- Winery was excellent!
Your request details
It all began in the 16th century at Lipica in today’s Slovenia, where Andalusian horses were crossed with local steeds, resulting in the gracious grey-white Lipizzan which is marveled world over. The Austro-Hungarian (Read More…)