Slovenian Coast (Piran & Portoroz)
- What to see
- The towns of Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Free time to explore Piran
The seaside resort of Portoroz
- Price From 50€ per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 4:30h
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Shared
- Included Transportation and English speaking driver
- Min pax 6 persons
Slovenia is among the lucky countries in the world to have its own coastline with a pleasant sub-Mediterranean climate and rich historical past, worthy of a sightseeing tour as a whole. By car/bus it takes only half an hour to Piran, for a pleasant two hour visit of the beautiful adriatic peral.
Before arriving to Piran you will pass Izola. The view from atop the town is just marvelous – a photo stop nobody will want to miss. Upon arrival to Piran, situated on a peninsula jutting out into the open sea, you will feel the bustling atmosphere of a lively medieval town. Mind you, there is no traffic in Piran, you can freely walk around on your own, or if you like to be completely relaxed, take our guided tour. Exploring the narrow streets and climibing all the way to the top of Piran, will repay all your efforts. The breathtaking views will amuse you. Spend a day in one of the oldest Slovenain towns and learn about its past.
Before heading back to the Port of Koper, you will stop at the beachfront town of Portoroz and have some free time to enjoy the seaside resort at your peace.
The tour is suitable for guests with walking diffulcuties.
FEEDBACKS from guests on a shore excursion:
- The fabulous view from the church and the beautiful bay.
- Very enjoyable day – guide was very good and interesting. Very informative. Thanks.
- Walk around Piran. Would love to see inside of a typical house in old area.
- Walking tour of Piran – well organized and right amount of information. Excellent cream stop, most unexpected and very welcome.