Panoramic Slovenian Coast with Local Tasting
- What to see
- Tasting of traditional products
Countryside and landscape
- Price From 55 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Upon Request
- Duration 4:00h
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Transportation and English speaking driver, tasting of local delicacies
- Min pax 6 persons
Tour the Slovenian Coast and absorb the beautiful images you will be able to see. Green is the color of Slovenia’s landscapes. Slovenia is a forest country, abundant in animal and plant life, with numerous rivers, streams and springs. The coastal hinterland consists largely of Karstic plateaus and ridges. We shall show you the tranquil beauty of the countryside and the picturesque Istrian villages on the surrounding hilltops.
First you will pass the town of Izola, before enjoying the town of Piran with a walking tour, your guide will introduce you to Piran and its heriatge. Following the visit of Piran, you will embark for a leisurely ride by bus along the seaside resort of Portoroz, driving through the countryside to visit the villages along the way with a stop at the traditional istrian village where we will treat you with food delicacies and wine made by the village households. The view from atop the village is just marvelous: the surrounding woods and valleys with their lush green are homeland to wild boar, deer and small game.You will have enough time to view the surroundings, visit the local church, and c hat with the villagers.
This tour offers a unique setting where you will be able to feel the local vibe and meet with the locals.
FEEDBACKS from guests on a shore excursion:
- Local people very friendly + prompt of country. Beautiful scenery.
- Wonderful to get away to the countryside. The villages so beautiful, great for the picture takes.
- Food tasting.
- The stop in the Istrian Village. We enjoyed the hospitality of the villagers and the food tasted great!
- Good personality. It was terrific. I loved it. So beautiful. People were great.
- Piran is beautiful.
Your request details
It all began in the 16th century at Lipica in today’s Slovenia, where Andalusian horses were crossed with local steeds, resulting in the gracious grey-white Lipizzan which is marveled world over. The Austro-Hungarian (Read More…)