Swimming Break on the Sailing Boat
- What to see
- Piran Bay
Learning the basics of sailing
Swimming in the Adriatic sea
- Price From 95 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 4:30h
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions exept heavy storm and rain
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Sail, lecture, refreshment, english speaking skipper
- Min pax 2 persons
Start your adventure with the embarkation in Portoroz. Your skipper of the day will welcome you onboard and explain you the basisc of the sailing. Next you will know, you will be following the wind and start to explore the Piran Bay. Enjoy the carefree moments onboard the sailing boat that will take you the hidden corners of Slovenian coast, where you can marvel the beautiful scenery and enjoy a refreshing swim or simply catching the sunlight.
During the sail you can spend some time exploring the historical towns of Piran or Izola. It is up to you. Enjoy the beautiful art of sailing while on Slovenain Coast.
The sailing boat accommodates a maximum of 7 persons + the skipper.
FEEDBACKS from guests on shore excursion:
- We had a wonderful time sailing and the weather turned out to be a perfect day! Daniel was a great skipper and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend sailing with him again. Thank you for all of your help in making these arrangements!
Your request details
A day of biking around Slovenian coast should be on your list when visiting. Spending a carefree day with professional guides discovering the heritage behind this famous biking path. Your shore excursion (Read More…)