Sailing School at Sea
- What to see
- Piran Bay
Lecture about the basics of sailing
- Price From 80€ per person (special discount not included), children have a discount
- When Everyday
- Duration 4 hours
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in windy weather, except storm
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Sail, lecture
- Min pax Min 2 persons
Enjoy a day at sea with a professional skipper on board a sailing boat. The experience is a wonderful way to get the basic knowledge of sailing. Either a group of 7 adults or children, your day at sea gets new dimensions.
During the sail you will learn the basic art of sailing. In a 4 hours program you will have the possibility to try all the working stations on board. No basic skills are required. We will teach you everything about:
- Rope work.
- Boat handling.
- Coming alongside and tying up.
- Handling of sails (hoisting, dropping, reefing and tiding up).
- Work with winches, clutches, genoa cars and travelers.
- Beating and tacking.
- Running and jibing.
- Rules of the road at sea. Main dangers at sea and weather conditions.
- Man overboard procedures
Contact us for your private experience while visiting the Slovenian Coast and spend an active day at sea.