Sailing School at Sea
- What to see
- Piran Bay
Lecture about the basics of sailing
- Price From 80€ per person (special discount not included), children have a discount
- When Everyday
- Duration 4 hours
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in windy weather, except storm
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Sail, lecture
- Min pax Min 2 persons
Enjoy a day at sea with a professional skipper on board a sailing boat. The experience is a wonderful way to get the basic knowledge of sailing. Either a group of 7 adults or children, your day at sea gets new dimensions.
During the sail you will learn the basic art of sailing. In a 4 hours program you will have the possibility to try all the working stations on board. No basic skills are required. We will teach you everything about:
- Rope work.
- Boat handling.
- Coming alongside and tying up.
- Handling of sails (hoisting, dropping, reefing and tiding up).
- Work with winches, clutches, genoa cars and travelers.
- Beating and tacking.
- Running and jibing.
- Rules of the road at sea. Main dangers at sea and weather conditions.
- Man overboard procedures
Contact us for your private experience while visiting the Slovenian Coast and spend an active day at sea.
Your request details
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with (Read More…)