Parenzana Biking Tour With Seafood Lunch in Croatian Istria
- What to see
- Parenzana biking path
Fishermen Harbour of Savudrija
- Price From 75 € per person (special discount not included)
- When All year round
- Duration Full Day
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Portoroz - Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather codnitions except heavy rain and strong wind
- Shared/Private Shared & private
- Included Bike rental, helmet, 0,5l water, professional guide, seafood lunch, return transfer
- Min pax 15 people
Explore the Parenzana trail, while it crosses the border between Slovenia and Croatia, be sure you have a valid ID with you.
The tour starts in Portroz and will take you across the border to one of the best preserved fishermen’s harbors in norther Istra. During your biking trip you will pass along the salt fields and ascend the Croatian Istrian peninsula where beautiful wide panoramic view will offer the look over the Piran bay. All the way towards Savudrija, you will bike along a rich vegetation, before arriving to the final stop.
Seafood culinary heritage is home to this harbor and your lunch will highlight some of the freshest daily catch. During summer months you will have some free time to enjoy a beach time, before returning back to Portoroz with an organized transfer.
Your request details
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with (Read More…)