Parenzana Bike and Taste Tour
- What to see
- Parenzana Trail
Fishermen's town of Izola
Harbour of Piran
- Price From 25 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Availaibility everyday when booking ahead
- Duration Half Day, up to 6 hours
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Portoroz - Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions, except heavy rain and strong wind
- Shared/Private Shared
- Included Bike rental, Helmet, 0,5l Water, snack
- Min pax 6 persons
Start your day with the bike from Portoroz. The tour will be on your own, we will provide you a booklet with map and tasting coupons for each destination. First stop will be Izola, the lovely town, that has a strong coastal character and was once an island. After the introduction to the town, you will be invited to taste the Izola cake and the possibility to taste some fried calamari.
Your biking tour will go along the Parenzana trail, where you will be able to bike on the route that once used to connect the city of Trieste in Italy and the Croatian town of Parenzo, from which also its name. The trail is now converted into a recreational path, that connect young and old sportsmens. Its green scenery offers wide panoramic views over the olive groves and fruit orchards.
On the return way to Piran, you will enjoy the beautiful Piran and have the chance to taste some of the local delicacies at different locations, before returning by bike to Portoroz, your starting point.