Nordic Walk in the Salt Fields
- What to see
- Regional Park of Secovlje
- Price From 75 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 4:00h
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase, from Hotel.
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions, except a storm.
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Noridc poles, entrance fee to the museum, guide, transportation
- Min pax 2 persons
Experience the nature reserve of Secovlje salt pans with a guided noridc walk in the unique habitat.
Depart from your hotel early in the morning, with our guide, who will make you an introduction on how to use the noridic walk poles and which movements need to be followed. Once you get familiar with the equipment you will start your walk, all the way to the sea. Enjyoing the views of a peaceful nature, lively birds and salt basins you will reach the well preserved ethnological museum. A guided tour of the museum will be provided by the local guide. You will learn the procedure that brings the water to salt. Lifestyle that the salt mans had and how they used to live in the salt fields for a larger period of time. After the visit the tour will proceed back to the starting point.
During the tour you will walk approximate 6km on flat surface. Upon the arrival to the starting point you will return back to the hotel with the transportation.