Ljubljana Walking Tour
- What to see
- Prešern square
- Price Starting from 15,00 €
- When Everyday
- Duration 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather The tour departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Shared and Private
- Included English speaking guide
- Min pax 2 persons
Ljubljana, a city full of stories and legends is a very compact city and therefore a perfect destination for a walking tour. The old city centre is pedestrianized, which gives it a special charm. In one-hour time, guests will explore the medieval city centre and see the most important highlights, such as the Dragon Bridge, Prešern Square, City open market, City hall etc. While on the tour guests will also be able to admire different architectural styles, especially baroque, with beautiful works of Italian born sculpturer Franceso Robba.
When your tour of Ljubljana ends, you will be free to explore its most hidden corners on your own.