Ljubljana the capital
- What to see
- The Capital of Slovenia
Open air market
- Price From 75 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 5:30h
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Transportation and English speaking driver
- Min pax 6 persons
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with its cobbled streets, the Triple bridge, Dragon bridge, Cobblers’ bridge, the fountain of three rivers, the old town square, Presern square, the marketplace, the cathedral and churches – all in walking distance! Towering above the old town, in full view from below and afar, is the Ljubljana castle, offering marvelous views of the surrounding city below. You will hear the story of the Romantic poet France Presern under his statue. He is a titan of the Slovenian language and literature. His personal life is even more intriguing and fascinating, fond of eating & drinking, and women (with many a poem on that theme); Valentin Vodnik also one of the founding fathers of our literary culture. Then there is Joze Plecnik, an architect whose imprint is everywhere in Ljubljana. Our guides will recount many more stories of Ljubljana and Slovenia worth listening to. Come join us for a visit to Ljubljana, it will be a true pleasure for everyone.
FEEDBACKS from guests on shore excursion:
- The whole city is very beautiful, the drive , allowed us to experience the beautiful countryside and mountains.
- Just beeing able to walk around the city: seeing sights, sampling food, shopping… Going where we wanted to go.
- Commentary by our guide was excellent. have a great perspective on life culture, history of Slovenia. She was very personable and professional!
Your request details
A day of biking around Slovenian coast should be on your list when visiting. Spending a carefree day with professional guides discovering the heritage behind this famous biking path. Your shore excursion (Read More…)