Hop on – Hop off (Hop and Taste)
- What to see
- Seaside resort of Portoroz
Venetian town of Piran
Fishermen town of Izola
Tasting of local delicacies
- Price From 30€ per person (special discount not included)
- When On specific calls, listed bellow
- Duration 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- Meeting point Passenger Terminal Koper
- Weather The tour departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Shared
- Included Transportation, Guide, Tasting coupons, Maps
- Min pax No Minimum (for group requests please contact us directly)
We upgraded the standardized Hop On Hop Off shore excursion to the new concept called Hop & Taste. Offering the tour for 5 hours with multiple departures, you will be able to visit the major coastal town such as Izola, Piran, Portoroz and finally Koper. At each destination you are free to explore the town on your own and spend your time at leisure, before proceeding to your next destination.
Izola is known for its fishermen heritage and a wonderful seaside for a stroll along the sea. Its interior streets a filled with small workshops and a pleasant lively vibe. Piran is the pearl of the Adriatic, venetian architecture and a rich cultural past. You can explore the Maritime museum or visit the St. George’s cathedral overlooking Piran with one of the best panoramic views in Slovenia. Next is Portoroz, seaside resort with a large sandy beach and a promenade, that offers also the possibility for some shopping or a coffee at the luxurious Hotel Kempinski Palace. Finally you will stop in Koper, where you can easily walk at your pace back to the ship. Koper offers also the possibility to visit the Bell tower and Pretorian palace on your own.
But to make your journey even better, we will provide a booklet of tasting coupons, that will offer you the possibility to taste some traditional delicacies at each destination and will offer you the possibility to have a taste of the traditional coastal Slovenia and merge with the locals.
Book your shore excursion in advance.
The dates, when the shore excursion is operating are:
- The tour operates on most of the calls in Koper. Please contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
FEEDBACKS from guests on shore excursion:
- Excellent tour! Hop & Taste was fantastic! Miha was an excellent guide!
- Good snapshot of Slovenian life, interesting facts from guides.
- Brilliant idea. Loved having time to be on our own – but have brilliant transport.
- Great tour + value for the money. Many nice people in Slovenia. Thank you!
- Please do more Hop on Hop off tour for other ports – of – call?? Many thanks!!!
- Slovenians are very warm and friendly. Pretty scenery and welcoming. Loved Slovenia.
Your request details
It all began in the 16th century at Lipica in today’s Slovenia, where Andalusian horses were crossed with local steeds, resulting in the gracious grey-white Lipizzan which is marveled world over. The Austro-Hungarian (Read More…)