Biking Tour In The Dragonja Valley
- What to see
- Regional park of Dragonja Valley
Dragonja river rapids
Istrian light lunch
- Price From 45 € per person (special discount not included)
- When All year round
- Duration Half day
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Portoroz - Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather codnitions except heavy rain and strong wind
- Shared/Private Shared & Private
- Included Bike rental, helmet, 0,5l water, professional guide, entrance fee to salt fields, light lunch
- Min pax 15 people
Immerse into the green scenery of Dragonja Valley. Starting from Portoroz your biking path will take you towards the Secovlje salt fields. Inner visit of the largest Salt fields in Slovenia is included. The tour will proceed into the Dragonja Valley, a green jewel on the Slovenian Coast.
With Its deep green colors it transmits tranquility and relaxes your senses. The tour will bring you all the way to the Dragonja river rapids, which in the seasons of autumn and spring are easier to see, as in summer the river tends to dry. The rich flora hides also some of the old mills, that where once the main income for the valley.
The tour will stop in an Istrian estate, where you will taste some of the traditional culinary in a nice outdoor ambience. After lunch the tour returns to your starting point.