Biking Tour From Piran To The Salt Museum
- What to see
- Salt Making Museum
Regional Park of Secovlje Salt Fields
- Price From 35 € per person (special discount not included)
- When All year round
- Duration Half Day, up to 5 hours
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Portoroz - Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather codnitions except heavy rain and strong wind
- Shared/Private Shared & private
- Included Bike rental, helmet, 0,5l water, professional guide, entrance fee to the Salt Museum
- Min pax 15 people
The tour starts from Portoroz. After meeting you guide the tour will start its journey to the Museum of Salt-making.
The biking pathway passes along the saltfields, all its way towards the Slovenian – Croatian national border. Please remember to take with you a valid ID, as you will pass the Slovenain police control before proceeding towards the salt fields and arrive into the Museum. The museum has a rich collection that will explain the procedure of salt making and show you how the salt mens did live during the summer. Slow and easy biking tour will go along the sea all the way back to Tartini square.
Once reached teh venetian harbour Piran your guide will introduce you to the town’s rich history. A degustation of seafood, chocolate and ice cream will be arranged while in Piran before returning back to the starting point.
Your request details
A day of biking around Slovenian coast should be on your list when visiting. Spending a carefree day with professional guides discovering the heritage behind this famous biking path. Your shore excursion (Read More…)
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with (Read More…)