Best of Slovenia (Ljubljana & Bled)
- What to see
- City of Ljubljana
- Price From 90 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Everyday
- Duration 8:00h
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Private
- Included Transportation and English speaking driver
- Min pax 6 persons
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with its cobbled streets, the Triple bridge, Dragon bridge, Cobblers’ bridge, the fountain of three rivers, the old town square, Presern square, the marketplace, the cathedral and churches – all in walking distance! Towering above the old town, in full view from below and afar, is the Ljubljana castle, offering marvelous views of the surrounding city below.
Beyond the city of Ljubljana to the northwest lies a small but spectacularly beautiful lake right out of a Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale. Lake Bled is a destination you will remember and cherish: in the heart of the Julian Alps in lush green landscape and ever-changing color of the water from emerald green to deep blue, you will enjoy an enchanting setting so inspiring that you will immediately want to turn your one day visit into a week-long stay. The ever-fresh Alpine air with the scent of linden oak and spruce trees will give you light feet when walking around the lake. The waters are full of trout, pike, carp and catfish. Along the shore of the lake you will see a maze of various colorful wild ducks, swans and birds.
FEEDBACKS from guests on shore excursion:
- Drive through country side, lovely lake & surroundings at Bled.
- Everything. Specially order and cleanliness of towns and the country in general.
- OK…we liked all stops also. Bled and Ljubljana very nice.
- Castle in Bled. Best tour guide, very well – informed, gorgeous + funny!
- Walking around Lake Bled. Returning to visit Ljubljana again.
Your request details
A day of biking around Slovenian coast should be on your list when visiting. Spending a carefree day with professional guides discovering the heritage behind this famous biking path. Your shore excursion (Read More…)