- What to see
- Price 75 € (discounts are not applicable)
- When Everyday at 9:10h (AM)
- Duration 3:50h
- Difficulty Easy Walking Tour
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in all weather conditions
- Shared/Private Shared
- Included English, French, German Spanish (shared guide)
- Min pax 1 person
Outside visit only: St. Mark’s Square, St. Marks Basilica, Bell Tower, Clock Tower, Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Marco Polo’s House, Malibran theatre and return to St Mark’s Square. Guided tour of the Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs and Prison. Guided tour St. Mark’s Basilica.
Appropriate clothing is required: no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
For safety reasons backpacks cannot be taken inside the Basilica.
Your request details
Ljubljana is a great little central European capital city with tradition, culture and atmosphere which has been described by many visitors as love at first glance. The Baroque old town center with (Read More…)