4×4 Istra Experience
- What to see
- Croatian Istra
Smallest town in the world
- Price From 80 € per person (special discount not included)
- When Upon Request
- Duration 6:00h
- Difficulty Moderate
- Meeting point Exact location disclosed with the ticket purchase
- Weather Departs in good weather conditions
- Shared/Private Private or shared
- Included Rental of the jeep and driver
- Min pax 4 Persons
Experience the unforgettable full-day adventure in Croatian Istria hinterland. 4×4 off-road vehicles are the right choice for an exciting ride through the Istrian villages. Exploration trip begins in front of your hotel in Portoroz. Driving continues to the idyllic village of Grožnjan. After the visit, the route will be directed towards the valleys and hills of the hinterland. In the traditional Istrian rustic environment you will ba able to taste local specialties. Nest stop will be the forgotten village of Vrnjak and the smallest town in the world, named Hum.
Enjoy in the architectural heritage of Istria and in its genuine taste of an authentic Istrian lunch. The ride is adventures and offers plenty of options for taking some wonderful photos of the rich istrian landscape.